3dcart is currently partnered with over 200 eCommerce companies. We’re constantly on the lookout for vibrant, innovative partners that can bring state-of-the-art solutions and services to our customers.
For the month of January, our Partner of the Month is Nextopia. Our team interviewed Sanjay Arora, the CEO and Founder of Nextopia, to help 3dcart merchants get insight into their company and solution.
1. Please provide some general background and history on your company:
Since launching in 1998, Nextopia Software Corporation has become an internationally recognized site search solutions provider that helps internet retailers sell smarter. With over 1,700 happy customers, Nextopia was named as a 2016 leading vendor by Internet Retailer. In 2016, Nextopia also launched its social commerce solution Evocative, which allows brands to turn their Instagram into a shoppable gallery.
2. What’s the main service your company offers?
Nextopia provides retailers with the tools they need to turn their browsers into buyers. The main features are Enhanced Autocomplete, Navigation, Product Recommendations, Mobile Search, Product Finder, Evocative Social Commerce, On-Site Search, Geo-Merchandising, and Page Builder. While each solution is unique in its own way, cumulatively, they aid retailers increase conversions, average order value, and give shoppers the personalized experience they crave.
3. Describe the integration and how long you’ve been a partner with 3dcart.
Nextopia has been a 3dcart partner for over five happy years. Nextopia provides a seamless integration with 3dcart via their API.
4. What are the benefits for 3dcart merchants that use your solution?
Nextopia improves 3dcart merchants on site search by providing the following:
- Faceted filtering that can be used across their entire site
- Fully customized Autocomplete
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- A learning search algorithm, continuously makes search more relevant as it is utilized by shoppers
- Built-in fuzzy matching logic, sounds like, stemming tolerance
- Extensive merchandising personalization tools to help retailers optimize their on-site search results further such a geo-targeting, synonyms, badging, promo banners
5. What are your solutions’ biggest strengths?
Nextopia’s solutions easily integrate with all platforms, provide fast, accurate and intelligent search results, is affordable, and can be done in a timely manner. Both Nextopia and Evocative use a powerful technology that streamlines sales and merchandising efforts, provides vital customer data through back-end analytics, and improves shoppers’ purchase experience.
6. How does your solution compare to similar solutions in the market?
While there are numerous site search solution and social commerce shopping providers available, what truly sets both Nextopia and Evocative apart is that their customers are provided with guidance, Nextopia’s in-house development team support and training and support from start to finish. From the sales representatives providing thorough product demonstrations to customer success readily available with any problems that arise, the Nextopia team truly cares about its customers.
7. What plans do you have for future development of your solution?
Machine learning, artificial intelligence and adaptive algorithm innovation is at the heart of our product strategy. We are incredibly excited to move the needle forward in the realm of search relevance, and are committed to doing so continuously through our in-house, world class, development team.
8. Any other thoughts for our readers, who are mainly e-commerce merchants?
Many retailers think that owning an online store is enough. But it’s really just a small aspect of the entire buyer’s journey. This is where a site search provider like Nextopia can step in and improve the online shopping experience and help retailers turn their browsers into buyers.
To celebrate the Partner of the Month feature, any 3D Cart merchant who signs up for Nextopia during January and February will receive an integration free of cost! Additionally, any 3D Cart merchant who signs up with our new social commerce platform, Evocative, will get to use the platform free of charge for 3 months. Learn more about this offer here.