3dcart is currently partnered with over 200 eCommerce companies. We’re constantly on the lookout for vibrant, innovative partners that can bring state-of-the-art solutions and services to our customers.
1. Please provide some general background and history on your company:
eBridge Connections was founded in 1993 by Colin Brown. His vision was to develop and deliver a powerful solution that would move and integrate critical data between an organization’s business applications (eCommerce, CRM, EDI) and their ERP or accounting system.
2. What’s the main service your company offers?
We deliver powerful, cloud-based ERP and accounting integration solutions that automate vital business processes while eliminating the need for manual data entry. Leveraging reusable connectors, data touchpoints, and business rules instead of individual maps, eBridge Connections can implement and maintain integration with greater efficiency, ultimately leading to a lower total cost of ownership for customers.
Our universal platform supports over 30 accounting and ERP systems including products from Microsoft, Sage, SAP, NetSuite, and Epicor. With connections to the leading eCommerce carts and marketplaces, CRM applications, and hundreds of EDI trading partners, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses worldwide.
3. Describe the integration and how long you’ve been a partner with 3dcart.
Our universal connector “plugs-in” directly to 3Dcart. Why does this matter: this means that orders, inventory, shipping numbers and product detail are always entered right in both the “cart” and the accounting system.
We’ve been a partner of 3Dcart since the start – too many years to count now!
4. What are the benefits for 3dcart merchants that use your solution?
eBridge Connections powers 3dcart integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor, and many others. The benefits of this integration for 3dcart merchants are:
- Eliminates the need for manual data entry between 3dcart store and the merchants’ accounting package
- Allows 3dcart merchants to save time and money while avoiding the possibility of costly errors
- Increases the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Frees up merchants’ time and resources to focus on growing their business
5. What are your solutions’ biggest strengths?
The biggest strengths of an eBridge Connections integration solution are:
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between 3dcart and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- Access to ePortal, which is our web-based application for data/document management and archiving
Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
6. How does your solution compare to similar solutions in the market?
Our universal connector allows us to plug-in connections from pre-built solutions for all of the leading eCommerce platforms, and accounting/ERP packages. This means that eBridge Connections can implement, deploy, and maintain integration solutions with greater efficiency than other solutions in the market. This ultimately leads to a lower total cost of ownership for our customers.
Furthermore, we are the friendly Canadian company that is proud to say all of our integration solutions are built, maintained, and supported in-house, with no reliance on 3rd party software or developers. This is different than a lot of our competitors who tend to outsource work to other locations.
7. What plans do you have for future development of your solution?
We want to keep empowering the merchant. Our goal is to make order automation easy, owned in-house and scalable as the business grows, and changes. If the merchant changes accounting systems, or adds new eCommerce sites, we want to be able to grow with them. Oh, and we want to have fun too.
8. Any other thoughts for our readers, who are mainly e-commerce merchants?
With an eCommerce integration solution from eBridge Connections, customer and sales order information from your online store is automatically entered into your back-office ERP or accounting system. In turn, product information, inventory, and shipping details are updated automatically on your eCommerce platform to provide customers with essential and up-to-date information.
Our job is to handle the flow of data from one system to another, so that you can get back to focusing on what you do best—selling awesome products online!