Reward Your Customers with Cash Back on Purchases Bing cashback is a new program that combines the power of Bing with a comparison-shopping engine to bring consumers some of the best deals on the web. The program rewards consumers with a cash back rebate for a purchase, and gives advertisers the opportunity to sell on a cost-per-acquisition (CPA) basis.
Bing cashback offers:
- Direct customer rewards on selected items, with cash back on every transaction. You can establish the amount of cash back you want to reward customers. Additionally, you have direct control on how your products are listed compared to the competition.
- ROI control across your portfolio of products. Avoid extra expenses with a pay-per-click (PPC) bidding process that doesn’t require constant attention. Bing cashback is based on a CPA model, so you have a guaranteed ROI on every sale.
- A low-risk advertising channel based on actual sales. You can remove risk when listing your products with Bing cashback because it’s based on a CPA model. You don’t have to invest extra time or money in undesired fees traditionally associated with PPC campaigns. This also helps you avoid click fraud and click arbitrage.
Is Bing cashback for You?
To qualify to advertise with Bing cashback, your business must be:
- Headquartered in the United States.
- A retail site with e-commerce capabilities.
- Able to fulfill the physical shipment of a product.
- Able to create and maintain a product data feed.
- Able to implement a standard tracking pixel on your web site’s order confirmation page.
How to Get Started
To get started, fill out the signup form located here.