During the holiday season, our thoughts turn to those who’ve helped shape and pave the way to our success and happiness. In this joyous, festive season, we’d like to thank our growing 3dcart community for contributing to one of our most successful years to date. With the approach of 2016, we’d thought we’d take a look back at some of the exciting events that took place at 3dcart this past year.
Here are some of 2015’s memorable highlights:
- We released our new platform, Version 7.0, featuring a redesigned Control Panel and Dashboard.
- We launched the 3dcart POS System so that merchants can sell in-store and on the go.
- We released our Social Media Services to help businesses build a strong Facebook presence.
- We revamped our Technical Support Center and improved customer satisfaction to 95%!
- We launched our new myWebmaster Service, giving merchants convenient access to their own personal webmaster.
- Our Enterprise eCommerce Solution was released for demanding, high-volume stores.
- Our SEO team passed Google’s rigorous 5pecialist Challenge!
- We released 2 new awesome services designed to increase traffic, including our SEO Content Writing Service and our Blog Post Service.
We have a lot to be grateful for this year, and are proud to have had you share these wonderful milestones with us.
We hope this year was as exciting for you as it was for us, and look forward to sharing and experiencing an even bigger and brighter 2016.
As always, our Support Team will be available 24/7 through the holidays ahead, offering invaluable aid and advice on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Introducing our Holiday Support Team:
Christmas Day (December 25, 2015)
Shavoy Jones (supervisor)
Victor Del Rio
New Years Day (January 1, 2016)
Alexandrine Francois (supervisor)
Victor Del Rio
We wish you a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year! See you in 2016!