At 3dcart we've been working really hard the last couple months in our completely redesigned Admin Interface.
One of our goals for 2015 is to release this new Admin Interface that will increase performance and improve usability of the 3dcart ecommerce software.
As we get closer to finalizing the new admin interface, we'll need the help of our existing merchants to help us Beta Test and assist in fine-tuning 3dcart’s New Admin Interface.
Some of the highlights of the Beta Release are,
- Responsive – we’ve made it so you can use tablets (ipad mini is the smallest resolution supported) and still have a good experience browsing around.
- Intuitive – we’ve re-organized settings and pages to make the configuration of the store more intuitive.
- UX/UI - All the pages are consistent in terms of layout and navigation. Grids were redesigned and a new drag & drop feature implemented for some sections.
- Categories management – completely redesigned to allow with Drag & drop functionality.
- Order management – the order details page was redesigned to increase efficiency when processing orders.
- Other major redesigns, including: Payment methods, Shipping methods, Store settings, Store language, Store modules and more.
If you're a current 3dcart Merchant, interested in participating as a Beta Test, please sign up by visting this page and we'll contact you soon with the details to help us make 3dcart the best ecommerce solution.