Last year, 3dcart introduced platform Version 7.0 to universal acclaim, but we knew we weren’t going to stop there.
Today, we’re excited to announce that our push toward a more innovative, cutting-edge eCommerce solution has arrived. In an upcoming update, 3dcart customers will soon experience first-hand our newly redesigned “Product Editor” section, which was constructed in response to extensive customer feedback.
Featuring a streamlined design built for usability, the new Product Editor section offers a clean, simple, and uncluttered overview of vital product information. With our soon-to-be-released update, you’ll be able to edit products and quickly navigate between tabs with improved speed and efficiency. Whether you’re looking to glean useful information from stats or simply update your inventory, you’ll find managing your products easier and faster than ever before.
Here’s a side-by-side comparison of what’s to come:
1. Old Information Page versus New Information Page
2. Old Images Page versus New Images Page
3. Old Options Page versus New Options Page
4. Old Advanced Page versus New Advanced Page
5. Old SEO Page versus new SEO Page
6. Old Stats Page versus New Stats Page
Be on the lookout, this update will be rolling out soon!